How do I customize logo, text font, and color?
Admins can specify details, such as logo, text font and menu bar, in SETTINGS and THEMES on CMS.
Decide the channel name
To name your channel, follow these steps:
- Click the "setting" icon () on the left-side menu bar to enter "Settings".
- Enter the name of your channel in the box under "1.Channel name".
- Click "Save" on the right bottom of the page.
Upload your company logo
You can upload your company logo on the Setting page. Please follow these steps:
- Delete the default logo.
- Click "Add".
- Choose an image from Mediabank or directly upload the image by clicking "Upload Files".
- Click "Save".
Please note the company logo has to be a transparent png or jpeg with a minimum height of 224px.
Event mode unlock code
You can decide the unlock code of the event mode by entering any four digit number in the box under "4. Event Mode Unlock Code".
Decide the template for your channel
To decide the template of your channel, including text font and colors, follow these steps:
- Click "THEMES" from the top menu bar.
- Under "1. Template", click "Custom", then enter the color code starting with # in the box. Click "Save".
- Choose 1 out of 7 fonts to be the idea font for your channel by clicking on the font in "2. Font". Click "Save".
- Select a font color for the menu buttons in "3. Font Color". Click "Save".
- Select a menu button for your channel in "4. Buttons". Click "Save".
Last update: 2019.01.09