Troubleshooting file upload issues
When uploading files to Scaura CMS, you might encounter issues. In this article, we give you some tips on how to troubleshoot them.
Supported file formats
Admins can upload all file formats to Scaura. For detailed information about supported file formats please refer to What file formats are supported in Scaura?
We currently support uploads of up to 500MB.
Upload does not complete
- Network connection is faulty or dropped
No error message is displayed
You might face an issue where the upload is not completed and no error message is displayed on the CMS. If you are trying to upload an Office document, such as a PowerPoint presentation, try the following steps:
- Try to open the document and save it again.
- Try to save the document with a different extension. For example, save a PPT as a PPTX or vice-versa.
- Try to upload using a different browser.
If you still have problems uploading your document, contact us at email@example.com.
Upload is too slow
If you are uploading a large amount of files, you may face a slow upload. It could also be that your network connection is too slow at the moment.
If you think your upload is too slow or even stuck, try the following steps:
- Wait for a couple of minutes. If your upload does not complete or show any progress, refresh the page and verify if your files were uploaded or not.
- If your files were not uploaded, try again by uploading a few files at a time.
If you still have problems, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update: 2019.01.04