Advanced settings when downloading images
How to download
Download is available on the Webapp, desktop app and app on tablets.
- Select files you want to download;
- Open the selection panel by click the check mark icon on the top right;
- Click on Download in the selection panel;
- Optional: if there are images selected, you can use the advanced image settings on this page.
- Click on download to download the selected files to a local folder. A new tab opens with a save as pop up. In case there is no response after clicking download, it could be that the pop up window is blocked by the browser. If that's the case, please modify the settings of the browser.
Advanced Image Settings
When you download images from the Webapp, you have the option to resize and convert their formats so they can be used according to your requirements. The following article explains how to use this feature, and any limitations you should be aware of.
The "Advanced Image Settings" options become active if you select one or more images to download.
You can resize resolution according to height, width, or both. The resulting image is processed as following:
Large: 2048px wide
Full HD: 1920px wide
Web: 960px wide
Big thumbnail: 500x500px
Small thumbnail: 300x300px
In any option, images are never upscaled to a resolution higher than the original.
Besides that, when resizing an image, the resulting image format will vary according to the following:
|png||Resizes keep original png format|
ai, bmp, eps, gif, ico, j2k, jp2, jpeg, jpg, ps, psd, svg, tif, tiff
|Resizes are downloaded in jpg format|
We currently offer support of image conversion into JPG or PNG. The following image formats can be converted:
ai, bmp, eps, gif, ico, j2k, jp2, jpeg, jpg, png, ps, psd, svg, tif, tiff
Please note: If you use format conversion together with resolution conversion, the limitations described on the table above will apply.
Last update: 2022.02.18