Switch channel page: switch channel and log out of the application
Switch channel page is the first page you see after login the app (if you have access to multiple channels). In this page, you can choose the channel you want to use and log out if needed.
Follow below the steps to quickly switch from one channel to another in app.
- Click the icon on the top left to open the left-side panel;
- Click "My channels";
- Click the thumbnail of the channel you want to enter;
You can also switch channel in the Channel management page. Click on the "CHANNEL MANAGEMENT" button in the My channels pop up window, and the Channel management page will show.
Users who have multiple organization can switch between organizations in the Organization dropdown in the Channel management page.
Log out of the application
Please note: If you log out of Scaura on your desktop or mobile apps, any content you had synced will be lost from your device.
To log out of the Scaura app, follow these steps:
- On the left-side menu, go to "My channels".
- Click on "CHANNEL MANAGEMENT" button.
- On the Channel management screen, click the "LOG OUT" button on the top right (see image).
Last update: 2022.02.18